Forgotten Gladiators Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Gladiators Guild

A PvE Guild on Bloodfeather-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Knight, Unholy DPS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agrius

Death Knight, Unholy DPS Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight, Unholy DPS   Death Knight, Unholy DPS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:08 pm

A) CHAR & PLAYER:
Character Name: Agrius
Class: Death Knight
Race: Draenei
Days played at lvl 80: Can;t remember how to find that :S
Age ( Must be Master of your own bedtime. ): 25

Gear, Armory link will suffice: (Currently working on losing the PvP gear)
Why did you pick this talent spec?: The AoE side, providing more dps.
Why do you have your current professions?: Mining for gold, Jewlcrafting I started for previous guild but I left them.

B) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

First-kill bosses and with what guilds - preTBC, TBC(especially SWP, pre or post-nerf): Only raids I have really done a Obsidian and VoA. Done naxx spiderwing 25man also.
Classes you have raiding xp with: Death Knight
Previous guilds and reason for leaving it: Never Alone, Social Guild, wanted to go to raid guild. Hex, was meant to be a raiding guild, but they aren't active enough to try get members.

C) ATTENDENCY & LOGISTICS:

Can you raid at 19:15-00:00 everyday? if not what days can't you raid and why?: I can raid every night.
Will you bring Pots/Flasks/Food/Other with you to all raids?: Yesh
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1 as it is guild requirement to be on it during raid times: No, but I am sure it's easy enough to get Very Happy
Do have Deadlybossmods or Bigwigs installed ? Yes.
What spec is your computer / internet speed? A nice one. I can raid 25 mans with no lag.

D) PLANS & PURPOSES:
For how long are you planning on playing this game? can you put a time on it? I plan to be playing for a while yet...
What is it that you want to achive? to be the best? :S

E) REFERENCES:
Do you know anyone in the guild?
Gromeor.
Back to top Go down
Agrius

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight, Unholy DPS   Death Knight, Unholy DPS I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Just thought I would update I have now cleared Naxx 10/ 3 wings down in naxx 25 (been in some pants pub groups). Jut looking for a change to prove myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gromeor

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight, Unholy DPS   Death Knight, Unholy DPS I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:41 am

Agrius is a real life friend of mine, good guy and would fit in well with the guild. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Knight, Unholy DPS   Death Knight, Unholy DPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Knight, Unholy DPS
Page 1 of 1