Forgotten Gladiators Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Gladiators Guild

A PvE Guild on Bloodfeather-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wallan - Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallan

Wallan - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Wallan - Warrior   Wallan - Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:30 am

A) CHAR & PLAYER:
Character Name:Wallan
Class:Warrior
Race:Human
Days played at lvl 80:24days 15h
Age ( Must be Master of your own bedtime. ):20

Gear, Armory link will suffice:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Wallan
Why did you pick this talent spec?:Its the best arms spec atm.
Why do you have your current professions?:Extra hp från mining is good and BS is good money making.

B) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

First-kill bosses and with what guilds - preTBC, TBC(especially SWP, pre or post-nerf): I raided as warrior during Pre-tbc which I cleared MC, BWL, AQ40. When TBC came out I rerolled shaman which I cleared everything up to Muru pre nerf. When Wotlk came out I went back to my warrior and clered naxx, maly, sar3d and Flame Leviathan, Razorscale and XT-002 Deconstructor.

Classes you have raiding xp with:Warrior and shaman
Previous guilds and reason for leaving it:None. Im new to BF. Transfered here cause of some friends.

C) ATTENDENCY & LOGISTICS:

Can you raid at 19:15-00:00 everyday? if not what days can't you raid and why?:Yes
Will you bring Pots/Flasks/Food/Other with you to all raids?:Yes
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1 as it is guild requirement to be on it during raid times:Yes
Do have Deadlybossmods or Bigwigs installed ?Yes
What spec is your computer / internet speed?8Mbit

D) PLANS & PURPOSES:
For how long are you planning on playing this game?To blizzards next mmo maybe.
What is it that you want to achive?I want to clear every raid instance that blizzard are releasing

E) REFERENCES:
Do you know anyone in the guild?Well Elander and I have done some chating, does that count?.
Back to top Go down

Wallan - Warrior
Page 1 of 1