Forgotten Gladiators Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Gladiators Guild

A PvE Guild on Bloodfeather-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shitnab is making his apply ;) rogue btw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shitnab

Shitnab is making his apply ;) rogue btw Empty
PostSubject: Shitnab is making his apply ;) rogue btw   Shitnab is making his apply ;) rogue btw I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:22 pm

A) CHAR & PLAYER:
Character Name: Shítnab
Class: Rogue
Race: Nightelf
Days played at lvl 80: 12 days and some hours
Age 17, and 18 in less then 2 months.

Gear, Armory link will suffice: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Sh%C3%ADtnab
Why did you pick this talent spec?: Combat, because its tha shit.

Why do you have your current professions?: i have mining coz i have Jewelcrafting, and i picked JC for the crafters gems Smile

B) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

First-kill bosses and with what guilds - preTBC, TBC(especially SWP, pre or post-nerf): Karazhan with Nordlys - Balnazzar. Grull, Magtheridon, SSC, The Eye and Rage winterchill in Hyjal Summit with Serious business - Balnazzar that was on my priest.

Classes you have raiding xp with: Shadow priests and rogue
Previous guilds and reason for leaving it: Nordlys leaved to join Serious business, i leaved that guild coz i hadnt time to play anymore at that time.

C) ATTENDENCY & LOGISTICS:

Can you raid at 19:15-00:00 everyday? if not what days can't you raid and why?: Yes can do! Smile
Will you bring Pots/Flasks/Food/Other with you to all raids?: no im depending on u to give em to me xD nah just kidding, yes i will Smile
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1 as it is guild requirement to be on it during raid times: ofc i have, just gief me info and ill be on ASAP Smile
Do have Deadlybossmods or Bigwigs installed ? DBM yes installed and runnin
What spec is your computer / internet speed? 3500+ AMD 64, 3 GB ddr ram, geforce 7900GS / got 4 mbit connection

D) PLANS & PURPOSES:
For how long are you planning on playing this game? untill World of Warcraft 2 ??
What is it that you want to achive? To raid and have fun at the same time Wink and beat Nultintin on dps meter xD

E) REFERENCES:
Do you know anyone in the guild? Only Nultintin

I've seen u are not seeking any rogue atm, but still im making this apply in hope of getting an invite so i can enjoy playing this fun but time consuming game Wink
Back to top Go down

Shitnab is making his apply ;) rogue btw
Page 1 of 1