Forgotten Gladiators Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Gladiators Guild

A PvE Guild on Bloodfeather-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feral DPS/tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhyzer

Feral DPS/tank Empty
PostSubject: Feral DPS/tank   Feral DPS/tank I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:52 pm

A) CHAR & PLAYER:
Character Name: Rhyzer
Class: Druid
Race: NE
Days played at lvl 80: 85 days total, 26 days at lvl 80
Age ( Must be Master of your own bedtime. ): 23

Gear, Armory link will suffice: Plz contact me ingame since i only can find armory/wow-heroes with my balance gear atm. my gear is good enuff for ulduar, which is where ive been raiding last weeks.
Why did you pick this talent spec?: cuz i like feral. and i know wot im doing.
Why do you have your current professions?: i have ench cuz i like it. its useful. why i got eng i dont know. must be becuz of the mounts =P

B) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

First-kill bosses and with what guilds - preTBC, TBC(especially SWP, pre or post-nerf): Started after TBC was released and joined Protectors of freedom(now placidity). we cleared most up to BT. no SWP.
in LK we have cleared everything up to ulduar and are now working on that. i got lots of maly exp btw alltho i dun have credit for the kill.
Classes you have raiding xp with: You can give me any class except for warr and i will be able to raid with it.
Previous guilds and reason for leaving it: current guild, placidity. im still in it. they are all my friends. but i want to do naxx 10/25, os 10/25 and ofc maly 10/25. my current guild are focusing only on ulduar atm and i still feel i need some gear in naxx.

C) ATTENDENCY & LOGISTICS:

Can you raid at 19:15-00:00 everyday? if not what days can't you raid and why?: will be able to raid 3-4 days a week.
Will you bring Pots/Flasks/Food/Other with you to all raids?: yes ofc
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1 as it is guild requirement to be on it during raid times: yup
Do have Deadlybossmods or Bigwigs installed ? DBM
What spec is your computer / internet speed? i dont know rly. its a laptop and it works fine. even tho sometimes internet can shut down around 30min, but rarly.

D) PLANS & PURPOSES:
For how long are you planning on playing this game? was planning on quitting some yrs ago... hehe
What is it that you want to achive? epix and raid fun

E) REFERENCES:
Do you know anyone in the guild? hmm no not that i know of. i might tho. know some who have been in it i think.
Back to top Go down

Feral DPS/tank
Page 1 of 1