Forgotten Gladiators Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Gladiators Guild

A PvE Guild on Bloodfeather-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage TtW FB.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drizzly

Mage TtW FB. Empty
PostSubject: Mage TtW FB.   Mage TtW FB. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:57 am

APPLICATION FORM:

A) CHAR & PLAYER:
Character Name: Drizzly
Class: Mage
Race: Gnome
Days played at lvl 80: 12 days
Age ( Must be Master of your own bedtime. ): 19

Gear, Armory link will suffice: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Drizzly
Why did you pick this talent spec?: After some research and brainstorming, I found out that when you have 1800+ spelldmg TtW FB is better than FFB because the base dmg of Fireball scales more with spelldmg than the base dmg of Frostfirebolt. Though when you have Focus magic in your other dual spec, you can give it to another mage and respec to Frostfirebolt. This spec is the best atm, but this bug will be fixed (I think). You can snare bosses with thunderclap and Frost fever, that's why TtW is a good choice etc..

Why do you have your current professions?: Tailoring is the best prof to choose now, because of the 250 spelldmg chance on cloak. Which procs once in the 45 secs for 15 secs.
Enchanting is a nice second as you can enchant your rings and guilds need enchanters often.

B) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

First-kill bosses and with what guilds - preTBC, TBC(especially SWP, pre or post-nerf): Too bad I wasn't 60 yet in preTBC, I did Karazhan, ZA, Gruul, Maggy and SSC in TBC and Voa 10,25 (first boss), 10,25 OBS (no drakes) 10,25 Naxx (10 cleared, 25 thad saph and kel left).
Classes you have raiding xp with: Rogue, Mage, Warror.
Previous guilds and reason for leaving it: BZV disbanned cause of Wotlk, Replicant kicked cause of too slow leveling, Outbreak Still in that guild now, but I don't see any potency in it.

C) ATTENDENCY & LOGISTICS:

Can you raid at 19:15-00:00 everyday? if not what days can't you raid and why?: I can raid on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (a bit later than need to work till 19:00). NOT ON: Thursday (work) Friday, going out or keyboard lesson. Saturday going out.
Will you bring Pots/Flasks/Food/Other with you to all raids?: Only for Naxx and other progress raid, not for pugged VoA and OBS.
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1 as it is guild requirement to be on it during raid times: Yes
Do have Deadlybossmods or Bigwigs installed ? Yup
What spec is your computer / internet speed? one is pretty crap and 1 is insane. Internet speed is good.

D) PLANS & PURPOSES:
For how long are you planning on playing this game? Time will tell.
What is it that you want to achive? Fun and progress.

E) REFERENCES:
Do you know anyone in the guild? Not really knowing, but playing with some members in a pug, or traded with them.
Back to top Go down

Mage TtW FB.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Gladiators Guild :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: