Forgotten Gladiators Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Gladiators Guild

A PvE Guild on Bloodfeather-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feral, tank app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Telinara

Feral, tank app Empty
PostSubject: Feral, tank app   Feral, tank app I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:53 pm

A) CHAR & PLAYER:
Character Name: Telinara
Class: Druid, tank
Race: Night Elf
Days played at lvl 80: 3
Age ( Must be Master of your own bedtime. ): 15

Gear, Armory link will suffice: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Telinara
Why did you pick this talent spec?: I like to tank, i fell usefull when i do it.
Why do you have your current professions?: Ehm... I really don't know, never leveled them

B) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

First-kill bosses and with what guilds - preTBC, TBC(especially SWP, pre or post-nerf): Don't really have any experience, i've done VoA, Sarth on both 10 and 25, never naxx, but i'm a fast learner
Classes you have raiding xp with:
Previous guilds and reason for leaving it:

C) ATTENDENCY & LOGISTICS:

Can you raid at 19:15-00:00 everyday? if not what days can't you raid and why?: I will raid most at weekends, because i have eksams in this time, but after that, i will be able to play more.
Will you bring Pots/Flasks/Food/Other with you to all raids?:
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1 as it is guild requirement to be on it during raid times: No, but i can get it.
Do have Deadlybossmods or Bigwigs installed ? yYes
What spec is your computer / internet speed? 10Mb

D) PLANS & PURPOSES:
For how long are you planning on playing this game? Until i feel i have experienced the game
What is it that you want to achive? The endgame of wow, and raid with some people, who actually know what they are doing.

E) REFERENCES:
Do you know anyone in the guild? Yes allrouge IRL and played with Hefax.

/Telinara
Back to top Go down

Feral, tank app
Page 1 of 1