Forgotten Gladiators Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Gladiators Guild

A PvE Guild on Bloodfeather-EU

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Layonel holy paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
layonel

Application: Layonel holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: Application: Layonel holy paladin   Application: Layonel holy paladin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:56 pm

A) CHAR & PLAYER:
Character Name:Layonel
Class:Paladin
Race:Human
Days played at lvl 80:16 days
Age ( Must be Master of your own bedtime. ):16

Gear, Armory link will suffice:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Layonel
Why did you pick this talent spec?:At first i was a retribution speced paladin but i soon discovered that i wasnt good in pve as a retri, then i decided to spec to holy and i found out that i was a successful healer.
Why do you have your current professions?:I have blacksmithing in order to craft the extra socket slots and the epic weapons. I have mining to support blacksmithing.

B) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

First-kill bosses and with what guilds - preTBC, TBC(especially SWP, pre or post-nerf):
Classes you have raiding xp with:The only raid i cmpleted during the tbc was Karazhan and this happened after the nerf. In WotLK i have done evrything on 10 man (except EoE) and from 25s i have done:OS, VoA and 3 quarters Naxx. Raiding experience with paladin only.
Previous guilds and reason for leaving it:Eye of Eternity-->guild disband, Rember the Names-->Guild disband, Zero Tolerance-->really disappointing.

C) ATTENDENCY & LOGISTICS:

Can you raid at 19:15-00:00 everyday? if not what days can't you raid and why?:I can raid at that time only Friday Saturday and Sunday because i do not have free time the other days (studying).
Will you bring Pots/Flasks/Food/Other with you to all raids?:Yes
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1 as it is guild requirement to be on it during raid times:Yes
Do have Deadlybossmods or Bigwigs installed ?Yes
What spec is your computer / internet speed?C2d 4.2ghz,8800 GT 3.25GB Ram. 3-4MBps

D) PLANS & PURPOSES:
For how long are you planning on playing this game?till September 2009
What is it that you want to achive?Content clearance

E) REFERENCES:
Do you know anyone in the guild?Crazyhuman, Koukis
Back to top Go down

Application: Layonel holy paladin
Page 1 of 1